SATURDAY, MARCH 10, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. --Women's Breakfast at the Church in the fellowship hall. Speakers will discuss mental health issues related to dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Bring a friend, bring a neighbor! (And oh yes--men are invited too!)
SUNDAY, MARCH 18, 2018 --The Highway Express Gospel Band will lead us during our worship service (11 a.m. - Noon). Come and join us to hear some of God's music!
SUNDAY BIBLE STUDY: 10 a.m., Come join us as we study Paul's Letter to the Romans.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT BIBLE STUDY--begins March 14, 2018 at 7 p.m. We will be studying "Grace" through the Max Lucado DVD's.
- Pray for Marie Hart's sisters, Betty Morris, Alice Foley and Nancy Bell, for their health needs.
- Pray for Ray Frazier's sister, Donna Chittim, who is battling cancer.
- Pray for Darlene Clark's recovery from a broken leg.
- Pray for Ruth Field's battle with pneumonia.
- Pray for John Blossum and his family-- for his wife's and son's recoveries.
- Pray for Charles Shumake's father as he continues to deal with health issues.
- Pray for Betty Groom as she recovers from a broken arm.
- Pray for the Pastor's friend Lois Barker who is being treated for cancer.
- Pray for the Pastor's friend, Josh Marks, who is recovering from past wounds.
- Pray of the Pastor's family-member, Karen Hicks, as she continues to contend with cancer.
- Please pray for Brenda Cook's mother, Rebecca.
PRAISE BE TO THE LORD FOR HIS ANSWERS TO OUR PRAYERS!
CHURCH TELEPHONE TREE: Our church telephone tree is up and running. If you have any prayer concerns that you would like to share with the members of the church please contact the pastor at 804-457-4873 in order that our members can be notified and can join in prayer. If you would like to be added to our telephone tree contact list, just let the pastor know your telephone number.