CHRISTMAS PARTY: Following worship service on Sunday, December 9, 2018--finger foods, Jingo-games, exchange of gifts ($5 and under). Bring a friend.
Thanks to all of those who stuffed Christmas backpacks for the children of Appalachia. What a blessing the material things will be in helping with their daily needs. And more importantly, what a blessing it will be for them to receive the Bibles that will meet eternal needs.
SUNDAY SCHOOL: Join us as we continue our study of Paul's letter to the Romans.
- Pray for Myrna Ballain's friend who is recovering from heart surgery.
- Pray for Ray Frazier's sister, Donna Chittim, who is battling cancer.
- Pray for Rafa as she continues to assist her husband.
- Pray for Charles Shumake's mother and father.
- Pray for the Pastor's friend Lois Barker who is recovering from cancer.
- Pray of the Pastor's family-member, Karen Hicks, as she continues to contend with cancer.
- Please pray for Brenda Cook's mother, Rebecca.
- PRAYER PRAISES: Thank God for His blessings in seeing baby Hudson (Cory and Amber Ford's nephew) through his surgery!
- CHURCH TELEPHONE TREE: Our church telephone tree is up and running. If you have any prayer concerns that you would like to share with the members of the church please contact the pastor at 804-457-4873 in order that our members can be notified and can join in prayer. If you would like to be added to our telephone tree contact list, just let the pastor know your telephone number.