On Sunday, October 7, 2018, we are blessed to have Tom Sutterfield join us to lead the Sunday School and in the worship service.
On Friday, October 12, 2018, 6:30 p.m., we will have our Bingo & Chili Night in the fellowship hall--please bring canned goods, toiletries or laundry products for the Louisa Food Bank.
On November 4, 2018, Sunday following worship service we will be having our Fall Feast and Pre-Thanksgiving fellowship.
SUNDAY SCHOOL: Join us as we continue our study of Paul's letter to the Romans.
- Pray for Ray Frazier's sister, Donna Chittim, who is battling cancer.
- Pray for Wayne and Rose's granddaughter, Rose-Bud, who is battling serious health issues.
- Pray for Barbara Hager's husband, David, who is dealing with serious heart.
- Pray for Rafa as she continues to assist her husband.
- Pray for Bobbie and Terry Connor as they deal with health issues.
- Pray for Charles Shumake's mother and father.
- Pray for the Pastor's wife, Flo who is dealing with cancer.
- Pray for Marie Hart's sisters, Betty Morris, Alice Foley and Nancy Bell, for their health needs.
- Pray for the Pastor's friend Lois Barker who is recovering from cancer.
- Pray of the Pastor's family-member, Karen Hicks, as she continues to contend with cancer.
- Please pray for Brenda Cook's mother, Rebecca.
CHURCH TELEPHONE TREE: Our church telephone tree is up and running. If you have any prayer concerns that you would like to share with the members of the church please contact the pastor at 804-457-4873 in order that our members can be notified and can join in prayer. If you would like to be added to our telephone tree contact list, just let the pastor know your telephone number.